- 'Title'---The record title. Users can edit record title
- 'Source'--- Where the record comes from. If it is from
internet, it is the publisher's domain name.
- 'Authors'--- The authors of the record. Users need to edit this
- 'Capture Date'--- Record captured or saved time. It is not
- 'Rating'--- User signed record importance. It is from 0 to 5.
It can be changed by selecting different value from 'Rating'
- 'Record Tab'--- The project tab which this record belong to. By
selecting different value from 'Record Tab' dropdown box, users can
move the record to different tab within same project.
- 'Link (url)'--- If it is from internet, it is the original url.
By clicking on the 'go' button, users can visit the original online
record. If it is from file system, it is the file path.
- 'Tags'--- The key words for searching. User can change it by selecting another tag
from the dropdown box. Users can also create a new tag for the record by clicking
on '...' button, the button is located beside the 'Tags' dropdown
- 'Save'--- Users must click 'Save' button after any change is
- 'Open Externally'--- Based on record's file formate, it opens
the record by window's default software. For instance, if the
record is in pdf formate, the record will be opened by 'Adobe
Reader', if the default software for pdf file is 'Adobe Reader' on